Welcome to Fakih IVF, one of the leading fertility clinics in the world. We provide a wide variety of infertility treatments as well as in vitro related procedures such as IVF-ICSI, Natural Cycle IVF, gender selection, PGD for avoiding hereditary diseases, Microarray for avoiding miscarriages, preserving fertility in cancer patients, and many more.
Fakih IVF was founded by Dr. Michael Fakih, a recognized leader in the field of assisted reproduction who is responsible for over 10,000 IVF deliveries. His continuous innovation of new techniques has made him a pioneer in his field. Led by a handful of talented physicians, Fakih IVF has a team of embryologists and professional staff who are dedicated to helping patients achieve their dream of parenthood by making little miracles every day.
Why Choose Fakih IVF?
- Has one of the highest success rates in the world
- The only center in the Middle East to own an EmbryoScope, which increases the chances of a successful pregnancy
- Highly specialized in the treatment of repeated IVF failures
- Well known for taking on the most challenging infertility cases
- Provides treatment for men diagnosed with sperm problems such as low motility, low sperm count, and zero sperm count (azoospermia)
- Innovative ground-breaking methods of treatment
- State-of-the-art diagnostic, medical and surgical equipment
- Latest ventilation system ensuring the best quality environment during operations
- Personalized patient care
What some of our patients have said about us:
"Thank you for your support kindness and encouragement during this baby-making-time in my life. The team at Fakih IVF is always friendly and professional. It has been a pleasure dealing with your clinic and I look forward to telling my child about this great experience in Dubai. You are all great people and I am thankful you are in my family's life." - Christi and John
"Mark and I couldn't be happier. Without Dr. Fakih and his staff we wouldn't have the most important thing in our life, our son Paul. We could not be more grateful. He and his staff will forever be in our family's hearts." - Liz, Mark and little Paulie
Read more here.